No Matter What Shape - The Archive

AN ARCHIVE OF MY OLDER WORK - AN EXHIBITION SPACE FOR ORIGINAL AND ALTERNATE VERSIONS OF MANIPULATED WORKS THAT APPEAR AT MICKMATHERSARTBLOG - A PARKING PLACE FOR SELECTED GRAPHICS USED IN OTHER BLOG SIDEBARS - AN ARTWORK IN AND OF ITSELF

My Photo
Name:
Location: Syracuse, New York, United States

In its short-sightedness, blogger has turned its back on those of us stuck with old operating systems and I'm forced to find a new blog host. You will now find MickMathersARTblog at Blog.com - use the direct link found in the masthead and remember to update your bookmarks. This place will continue as another archive for a large body of my work. As many of you know, my primary medium and working method is digital collage composed of manipulated photographs often combined with digital drawing & generative images. Netlabels, bands and musicians can view samples of my CD Cover Art at Mick Mather Illustration located on Tumblr. In another life I was an Arts & Culture consultant specializing in revitalization planning through creative public art projects and programs with Economic & Community Development Departments of towns, villages and cities. In these hard financial times this work is more important than ever and I still accept consultancy inquiries. You can contact me by email at: mickmather@yahoo.com

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thursday Challenge: Time -

Syracuseblog.com is down and I have a bad feeling about it. So, for one night, this is Mick Mather's ARTblog. Anyway, since Blogger now has a photo editor that doesn't require using that most miserable, bug-ridden Picassa/Hello software, I still have options. Anyway, here's this week's post to Thursday Challenge...testing, testing, 1-2-3, is this thing on?

6 Comments:

Blogger Veronica said...

Hi! thanks for your comment on my illufriday! I really like your art :)
hugs from Spain.

2:23 PM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

i was kinda waiting for your illo for this week (reflection) curious what the great artist has instore for us) although im not disappointed at the circumstance... i still liked this work.. (and i really think i should do something with my crappy illo. tssk)

12:42 AM  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

Really enjoyed this image!

7:03 PM  
Blogger katat0nik said...

I like the red text mohawk...very cool.

2:04 AM  
Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

That's quite cool- wish it was larger so I could read the text better! (I've been scanning your blog- quite a bit of awesome work here!)

2:16 AM  
Blogger Lori Witzel said...

That darn kevinharolds!@#$%^& -- what a party-crasher.

;-)

Anyway, found you through (natch!) comments on The Tart's blog and had to come see.

More, and more bigger!
Nothing exceeds like excess, Mik!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home