No Matter What Shape - The Archive

AN ARCHIVE OF MY OLDER WORK - AN EXHIBITION SPACE FOR ORIGINAL AND ALTERNATE VERSIONS OF MANIPULATED WORKS THAT APPEAR AT MICKMATHERSARTBLOG - A PARKING PLACE FOR SELECTED GRAPHICS USED IN OTHER BLOG SIDEBARS - AN ARTWORK IN AND OF ITSELF

My Photo
Name:
Location: Syracuse, New York, United States

In its short-sightedness, blogger has turned its back on those of us stuck with old operating systems and I'm forced to find a new blog host. You will now find MickMathersARTblog at Blog.com - use the direct link found in the masthead and remember to update your bookmarks. This place will continue as another archive for a large body of my work. As many of you know, my primary medium and working method is digital collage composed of manipulated photographs often combined with digital drawing & generative images. Netlabels, bands and musicians can view samples of my CD Cover Art at Mick Mather Illustration located on Tumblr. In another life I was an Arts & Culture consultant specializing in revitalization planning through creative public art projects and programs with Economic & Community Development Departments of towns, villages and cities. In these hard financial times this work is more important than ever and I still accept consultancy inquiries. You can contact me by email at: mickmather@yahoo.com

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Desktop -

"My Desktop"
print screen by Mick Mather
I was tagged by HPY this morning along with 5 others at her blog. I don't do a lot of these tagging things - in fact, I still owe one to somebody - but this one, with all of the TOP SECRET covers seemed fun. Since I'm supposed to tag 5 more people, you're it if you're reading this. Stop over to HPY's place for the details.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger hpy said...

I don't see your picture, but thanks for participating. I've already changed my desktop, it was too flashing and I couldn't sleep in my office anymore.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

hpy:
Oops! My system went a little crazy on me this morning as I was uploading ... the image is missing. I'll put it back up sometime late this evening. Tomorrow morning for you I should think.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Elegia said...

I don't see your picture. Try to do something! ;)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

elegia:
It's very late where you are ... when you wake up, let me know if you see the desktop image now that I've re-posted it. :)

7:12 PM  
Blogger Elegia said...

Ok, now I see it. Everything is top secret!? You are the FBI agent, I knew it!!

You don't have any picture in your desktop, boring :D

9:59 PM  
Blogger Mick said...

elegia:
LOL - everything at the Secret Visual Laboratory requires Super Duper Upper Top Level Total Access Triple Dipple Clearance. :D

What can I say - I'm just another boring guy who lives on dry, white toast! :)

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home