No Matter What Shape - The Archive

AN ARCHIVE OF MY OLDER WORK - AN EXHIBITION SPACE FOR ORIGINAL AND ALTERNATE VERSIONS OF MANIPULATED WORKS THAT APPEAR AT MICKMATHERSARTBLOG - A PARKING PLACE FOR SELECTED GRAPHICS USED IN OTHER BLOG SIDEBARS - AN ARTWORK IN AND OF ITSELF

My Photo
Name:
Location: Syracuse, New York, United States

In its short-sightedness, blogger has turned its back on those of us stuck with old operating systems and I'm forced to find a new blog host. You will now find MickMathersARTblog at Blog.com - use the direct link found in the masthead and remember to update your bookmarks. This place will continue as another archive for a large body of my work. As many of you know, my primary medium and working method is digital collage composed of manipulated photographs often combined with digital drawing & generative images. Netlabels, bands and musicians can view samples of my CD Cover Art at Mick Mather Illustration located on Tumblr. In another life I was an Arts & Culture consultant specializing in revitalization planning through creative public art projects and programs with Economic & Community Development Departments of towns, villages and cities. In these hard financial times this work is more important than ever and I still accept consultancy inquiries. You can contact me by email at: mickmather@yahoo.com

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Little hands, little drawings -

"3 Drawings"
ink drawings by Leighlund Ruth Vincett
As I mentioned here one day last week, I've been playing around with a number of my youngest granddaughter's drawings. I do have some of these works completed and the newest can be seen here as part of The Mister Existence Series, an ongoing, tongue-in-cheek body of work related to a brother, a sister and their dogs. Eventually, as I've also alluded to previously, a little booklet will be assembled and made available at MICKMATHERSARTBLOG. Key word = "eventually".

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home