No Matter What Shape - The Archive

AN ARCHIVE OF MY OLDER WORK - AN EXHIBITION SPACE FOR ORIGINAL AND ALTERNATE VERSIONS OF MANIPULATED WORKS THAT APPEAR AT MICKMATHERSARTBLOG - A PARKING PLACE FOR SELECTED GRAPHICS USED IN OTHER BLOG SIDEBARS - AN ARTWORK IN AND OF ITSELF

My Photo
Name:
Location: Syracuse, New York, United States

In its short-sightedness, blogger has turned its back on those of us stuck with old operating systems and I'm forced to find a new blog host. You will now find MickMathersARTblog at Blog.com - use the direct link found in the masthead and remember to update your bookmarks. This place will continue as another archive for a large body of my work. As many of you know, my primary medium and working method is digital collage composed of manipulated photographs often combined with digital drawing & generative images. Netlabels, bands and musicians can view samples of my CD Cover Art at Mick Mather Illustration located on Tumblr. In another life I was an Arts & Culture consultant specializing in revitalization planning through creative public art projects and programs with Economic & Community Development Departments of towns, villages and cities. In these hard financial times this work is more important than ever and I still accept consultancy inquiries. You can contact me by email at: mickmather@yahoo.com

Monday, May 05, 2008

NEW from The Birdhouse Series -

"Birdhouse III (Alternate Version)"
digitally manipulated tempera-on-paper painting by Mick Mather
I'm quietly posting this version of "Birdhouse III" that was posted yesterday at MICKMATHERSARTBLOG. You can see the original posted version here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I liked the other one, but OOOOh, this one is so pretty! They are BOTH very nice, but I think this one is my favorite!! :-D

7:08 AM  
Blogger Mick said...

mary stebbins taitt:
You know, I like this one best too! However, the other image was so intriguing that I had to go with it. I can't say that I regret the decision (as I did with another piece last week). In the end, I put both of them up after all was said and done.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home